Milk Bottle Baby On Giving
Used to give milk to your baby while making your confusion will give her milk bottle. Giving a baby bottle milk in infants is not as easy as it seems.
Many who should be considered when giving a baby bottle milk in infants, ranging from cleaning the bottles, make milk to give way.
Here are easy tips for your first new-feeding a baby bottle with milk :
- Always clean up first of all baby feeding equipment ranging from baby bottles, pacifiers, bottle brush and brush dot with soap and clean water. After that, you can also clean the equipment with boiling in a pan that contains hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When preparing milk, always use mineral water to prepare formula milk for babies. Make sure way of making the same every day. Do not forget to check the temperature of the milk nail on the head. After boiling hot water, let stand until the temperature reaches 70 C mixing it with the new formula.
- Sit cosily while nursing the baby. Use a pillow on your lap to help her up. Make sure that the little baby in an upright position and you always hold the bottle so that no air bubbles in his baby bottle that will make the baby choke.
- If the baby starts to slow down his drinking, you can help him to burp. Lean it over your shoulder and pat gently with his back. The baby who will spend a little milk he drank, so be sure to provide the base fabric on your shoulder. If he does not burp and looks fine, do not worry not all babies burp after drinking milk.
- Last tip is to always make sure you give formula milk with the same dose and time each day. How to start taking this baby milk bottle will vary each baby, but over time the baby would be familiar with this new pattern.